Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Experience in bootcamp so far (Day 4)

The journey has not been too easy for me. When I received the invite email for the boot camp, I was happy and at the same time confused about the whole thing. The reason behind my confusion is because most of these technologies listed in the requirements, I had not worked with any before.

The major thing I know is that I have used a bit of JavaScript before, now its time to use the JavaScript to build a full stack application. Well, I took up the challenge in my mind not having a fixed mindset. I told myself that its time to grow, this challenge at the end of the day will make me a better programmer.

With four days gone I can proudly say that I have made the right decision, if not for this challenge sincerely I would not have known all these within a few days. My Learning Facilitator (LFA) has been so great, I learn from him every day. Overall am happy to be at the boot camp for 4 days now and happy to have a good LFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment